the blog I never wanted

Saturday, October 22, 2005

lol, I love inside jokes...

This is an AIM converstion I had with a friend...Most won't understand why it was so funny, but oh well, it cracked me up!

S: get some sleep!
S: you need it like everyone else
E: Eric is away.
S: what
E: Eric is away.
S: ok, who is this?
E: The computer. Eric is away.
S: Nice
S: I thought you were going to mistype it that time and therefore give it away...Then you changed it... You should have kept going...I was loving it.
E: The computer. Eric is away.
S: awesome
S: I guess your computer is smarter than mine, cuz mine can only send the same statement...Mine can't answer questions too
E: The computer. Eric is away.
S: wow it even waits for me to finish!
E: I am so witty.
S: amazing!
S: well, computer, tell Eric to have a good day/night
E: The computer is away. This is Eric.
S: lol
S: wait I have to get off the floor from laughing so much

blah, blah, blah

S: i better go to bed
E: Me too.
S: ok
E: The computer is away. Eric is away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home