the blog I never wanted

Monday, October 24, 2005

spam blog comments

I really don't think I like these spam comments... It makes me think I should switch to another blog AH!...Is it to quick to think that? We'll see.
Here is the last one I got:

Jane said...
Cool!!! What inspire you to create such a wonderful blog!!!

Blogs are great for information sharing.

I have a dating direct site/blog.
It is on dating direct stuff.

Thanks Jane! Write me a more personal comment next time...and then maybe we can be friends!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM, October 27, 2005, Blogger Chris said…

    I agree. Just today, actually after your comment, a woman who just loved my blog had to let me know that I could also get a great rate on my mortgage by visiting her blog. If only she knew that 1) I don't own a house and 2) I would never dream of asking her for help...whoever she is.

    On another note, feel free to spread the news about my blog like the plague, or as something more positive.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home