the blog I never wanted

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Great Times!

I want to share about the great time I had in Orlando with my friends... However, I don't want to write about it... It would be nice to post pictures but I have this rule that I won't post pictures of people unless I ask them, and so I would have a lot of ppl to ask. Whatever will I do?
I'll make a list...

WARNING! there is a lot...I got carried away
Sharing and talking about Art with a fellow artist
Meeting new people
Guessing ppls MB
Eating Tgiv food with fun friends
Talking about Apple computers
Playing Frisbee in 80 degree weather
Watching friends play Sandal Ball
Getting to see Becky excited about Mafia
Watching Texas beat A&M
Talking on my PB like it's a phone
Driving a golf cart with Becky
Insert Eric then Josh in last statement
Seeing "Disney World" for retirees
Eating great food again
Seeing the soon to be bride
Reconnecting w/the girls in the bridal party
Looking at the engagement pics
Staying up late talking with the bridesmaids
The wedding rehearsal
Hearing about the couples relationship
Talking on banana phones? w/ the bridesmaids
Taking funny pictures while getting our hair done
Praying with the soon to be Bride
Riding in a Huge Limo
A beautiful wedding ceremony
Celebrating with the new couple
Walking to Crusade in the morning
Going to a meeting I used to attend
Going to Chipolte with friends
Laughing a lot
Running into the newlyweds at the airport
Finding out we had the same connecting flight
Dreading leaving Orlando
Loosing my luggage...
Having it returned basically right to my door!

It was a great trip! I have lots of fun memories and pictures to remember it all.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home