the blog I never wanted

Monday, January 09, 2006

Napkin collection...no longer free?




For those of you who didn't know, now you do... I collect printed napkins. I get them from restaurants, airlines, coffee shops and even gas stations. Ever since I started this collection people ask how I display them, so a few years ago I came up with the idea to make a coffee table that I can display them in. I just bought some of the pieces a week ago and set it up. Above is a picture of the progress. I will be getting legs and paint for it soon. I'm very excited about the table, but it is interesting that one of the reasons I really liked my collection was because it was free! Now I've bought something for a free collection...Oh well, I'm really excited about the table and hope it will be a fun conversation piece in my apartment.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home