the blog I never wanted

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Awkwardness

Ok, I've wanted to say this for a while, it's really been bugging me.
I think people look so awkward when it's cold outside.
Just picture it, we are all layered up with thick jackets
making our bodies look un-proportionate and then we have
hoods, hats and scarves so our heads blend into our shoulders.
Then our stance is funny because we put our hands in our pockets,
our heads scrunched into our shoulders and walk as fast as we can.
Since our hands are tucked into our pockets and we are so layered
with clothes we can't even walk normal so we look like we waddle.
And just to top it off, since everyone is trying so hard to stay warm,
no one can smile...that makes us look worse!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM, February 23, 2006, Blogger Becky said…

    I completely agree...I'm so glad we don't have to experience that kind awkwardness in Orlando. I think the best solution would be for you just to move back here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home