the blog I never wanted

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

little cars

Today I got to drive one of the golf carts at work...it reminded me of how much I love to drive little cars...

Some are not cars, but here are the things I'm thinking of:
golf carts - my favorite
bumper cars
paddle boats
go carts (even though I don't think I've been in a real one, just a 'ride' at disney)

I think I would also like riding lawn mowers, but I don't think I've ever driven one (I don't know how that is possible being from Iowa and all the lawn mowing I did). Oh well, does anyone have one and wants help mowing their lawn when the grass starts growing again?

Here is a picture from when I was in Orlando last...it was a fun time!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:18 AM, February 16, 2006, Blogger Zach Boehm said…

    Riding lawn mowers are fun because you sit up higher and there's nothing holding you in on the sides. I don't have one, but I do have a small self-propelled mower. It's exactly the same thing except you walk instead of ride, and there's no steering wheel or brake. So I'll be sure to give you lots of chances to take it for a spin once the grass starts growing again.

     
  • At 4:33 AM, February 21, 2006, Blogger Chris said…

    beep, beep...there's a blog waiting for you to read, maybe I'll actually post more, we'll see.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home